About Global Reach Immigration
At Global reach, we aspire to make your immigration process as easy and stress free as possible. We take time to ensure our clients understand the various paths and procedures for their immigration requests. We make use of the latest technology to provide excellent services and the best internal processes and organization.We are a company that believes in transparency and honesty. Our principal experience and expertise allows us to retain clients with the sole purpose of retaining clients who we can successfully help in acquiring a permanent residency status in Canada.
Our main focus has been, and will continue to be, to help our clients save time and efforts by simplifying the entire immigration process in the most convenient and affordable manner.
The Federal Government of Canada has vested the Visa Officer with the authority to grant and/or refuse the Immigrant Visa. Only Lawyers and Immigration consultants registered in Canada, with specific regulatory bodies, are authorized to guide and file for immigration on your behalf.
We at Global Reach are devoted to preparing each file in the most efficient manner to the best of our knowledge in order to avoid any rejection. We understand how important the decision to immigrate for study, for work, and for settlement in a new country cane be. We promise to help you in beginning this new journey. We will make sure to stand by you for all your immigration and settlement needs during the period of this transition.
Sachin Bhat - Director
Sachin Bhat is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. He is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), Member of the Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC, R530439), and the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC, R18351).
He started his journey in Canada as a student and is now a RCIC agent. He fully understands the immigration process and his expertise and knowledge covers different areas of immigration from Express Entry to Family Sponsorship, work permit, study permit and many other services related to immigration.
We are focused on walking you through the process of Immigration with the best possible solutions and outcomes. We are devoted to connecting you from global expertise to Canadian opportunities.
Ethics & Regulations
In order to protect the interests of clients from inside and outside of Canada, ICCRC the governing council for Immigration Consultants has setup rules and regulations for professional ethics which are required to be followed by all the members of the council:
- Rules of Professional Ethics provides insight on rules, regulations and ethics that an RCIC should abide by,
- The Retainer Agreement Regulations provides a detailed terms of agreements between the RCIC and client,
- Professional Development Regulations provides details on the scope of study for RCIC agents,
- Client Account Regulations provides the rules about handling fees paid by clients,
- Client File Management Regulations provides the requirements on how files of clients must be managed,
- Agent Regulations provides the requirements of agents (Global Reach Immigration has no agents),
- Practice Management Education Regulations provides the rules of how members of the ICCRC must be educated in managing their practices, and
- Compliance Audit Regulation provides the rules of annual audits of members of the ICCRC.